What makes ProBiota 12 strain probiotic the best probiotic?
- Contains 12 probiotic strains selected to build a diverse & healthy intestinal environment
- Made with proprietary InTactic technology so probiotic bacteria aren’t destroyed in the stomach
- Provides 50 BILLION organisms per serving (two capsules), as opposed to ineffective lower doses
- Probiotic bacteria grown in dairy-free nutrient base
- Laboratory tested to ensure label potency & purity
Probiota 12 strain probiotic high potency probiotic capsules will maintain or exceed label potency for a year if kept refrigerated. If kept at average room temperature, Probiota 12 will remain potent for 4-6 months. At higher temperatures (86 F), Probiota 12 will maintain their high potency for about 2 months. These claims are verified by independent, real-time viability tests.
What do the 12 strains of probiotic bacteria in ProBiota 12 high potency probiotic capsules do?
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds which support a healthy intestinal system.*
- Support a healthy intestinal mucosa
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon.*
- Support the local digestive immune system which is actually the majority of your immune defence. Did you know that the immune system in your small intestine makes up more than 70% of your overall immune support?!*
- Support neutralisation of pro inflammatory cytokines
- Support healthy immunological gut barrier function.*
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins which are key for healthy blood clotting, stress support and energy.*
- Support production of lactase enzymes that help digest the milk sugar lactose*
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol.*
- Support production of analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme which break down opioid peptides.*
• Protective delivery system: To be effective, the living organisms in probiotics must survive exposure to stomach acids as they travel to the small intestine and colon. This product utilizes a proprietary technology that protect probiotics against destruction by harsh gastric conditions, resulting in significantly more live microorganisms delivered to the small intestine than unprotected probiotic formulations.
• Hypoallergenic ingredients: Probiotics used in this formulation are cultured on a proprietary vegetable- based growth media. This product is free of the common allergens milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. No sugar, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives are used. Inulin, a dietary fiber derived from chicory root, is used as a base ingredient in place of corn- or wheat-derived maltodextrin, often used in other probiotic supplements.
Probiota 12 strain probiotic can be used by children or adults as a daily supplement to support gastrointestinal function and provide probiotic support for people with intestinal dysbiosis, increased intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”), viral and bacterial gastro- enteritis, diarrhea, constipation, food allergies, sinusitis, eczema, yeast vaginitis, vaginal dysbiosis, or recurrent urinary tract infections. Long-term probiotic supplementation is vital to the maintenance of normal intestinal microflora.
Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily with food or as directed by a physician. If using medications known to adversely affect the intestinal microflora such as antibiotics, take this product several hours before or after their use.
This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2000 registered facility.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.